September 04, 2007

Photos for my travelling sis

For those of you who know Rachel, you might want to have a little more info on what's going on with her than she is currently able to post. She is currently in Venice after having landed in Interlaken, Switzerland the first night, then on to Milan, and down to Venice.



This photo is of the 4 who will all ultimately be travelling together. Kerry, Nathan, Leah and Rachel. Kerry is going to be joining them a bit later.

The other two images include my very hip dad and my beautiful mother. Had to show them off.








Anway---That's all I know for now. If you want to leave her a message, you can do so at her blog. She can read it, but she hasn't been able to type due to differing keyboards (differing languages). I'll post more if I can for her later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsey! It's all about the adventure, huh? Good for you to try canning and such. Someone just told me they tried home-made salsa--yum. Chip's chicken salad looks good, have you tried it with other meat?

Emily